The Nigerian Navy is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for its 2022 recruitment exercise. See the requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Navy Jobs below.
The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to its 2022 recruitment exercise.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive) except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from date of application
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers / Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number(BVN).
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below [Portal Opens on August 7, 2022]:
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application:
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
Deadline: Saturday, 17th September 2022.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.