Bauhaus Group is a full house of multidisciplinary professionals offering creative, innovative and comprehensive services in all facets of Real Estate Development, Project Development, Development Finance and General Development Consultancy. Incorporated as a Private Limited Liability company in August 1986, Bauhaus is a wholly owned Nigerian company with offices in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and New Jersey, USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- The responsibilities of the Architect position is to turn building design into reality by translating the ideas of the client into a fully built design on time and within budget while meeting safety standards.
- They develop concepts for structures and then work with engineers to make sure those designs can function as desired in their intended setting or project goal. To ensure success as a project architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of architectural design, experience with project management, and excellent communication skills.
- Prepare and design documents containing periodic progress reports, building plans, floor plans, elevations and building code requirements for commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects.
- Carry out cost estimates to determine and prepare budgets, material documents and specification lists required for project materials, equipment and labor.
- Acting as an intermediary between the client and the construction team by overseeing building contractors, construction crew and stakeholders.
- Coordinate the activity of a project design team to ensure timely and cost effective completion of construction
- Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs of a project’s life cycle
- Maintain project quality control by visiting, supervising and reviewing project design operations and project sites to ensure necessary adjustments are made and compliance with established specifications, standards and state and national regulations.
- Contact clients to market our products and services or offer proposals for a project design and construction management.
- Prepare, develop and adjust project models and diagrams.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards.
- Review and manage past, current and future client, tenants, sales and leases efficiently.
We’re Looking For:
- Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- 3+ years of previous project architect experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in AutoCAD, SketchUP.
- Ability to translate innovative concepts into functional construction designs.
- Experience in a real estate development or construction company.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, procedures and principles.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have strong analytical and reasoning skills and must possess strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Have strong teamwork, organizational, communication and reporting skills and ability to multitask efficiently and INDEPENDENTLY.
- Have a strong foundation of architecture and construction software.
- Be up-to-date on business, real estate and construction trends.
- Have effective project and time management skills.
- Be initiative and resourceful and can take charge and make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources.
- Be ambitious and goal oriented and committed to driving sales and project development.
- Be resilient, especially in the face of adversity.
- Have outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV summarizing qualifications for this posting and why you believe you deserve this position to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.