Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, is now selling application forms for its undergraduate programmes admission screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bowen University Post UTME form below.
Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All APPLICANTS are required to sit for the current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and pick Bowen as their First Choice of Institution.
Bowen University Available Undergraduate Programmes
Bowen University offers the following Undergraduate programmes in the following Colleges:
College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science (COAES)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric.)
- B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B. Agric. Extension and Social Engineering (SAFE)
College of Management and Social Sciences (COMSS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political and Law (FRESH)
College of Law (COLAW)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
College of Liberal Studies (COLBS)
- B.A. Music
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.A. English
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Religious Studies
College of Health Sciences (COHES)
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (B.Sc. / MBBS)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. Public Health
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
College of Computing and Communication Studies (COCCS)
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.A. Communication Arts
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Information Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (COEVS)
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Surveying and Geoinformatics
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement
- All applicants are required to sit for 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Complete Bowen University Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen University screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/programme.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
1. Click on the link below for the pre-registration exercise:
2. Verify your email by checking your email inbox, spam, or all mail for a notification.
3. Click on the link and login with your registered email and password as received to proceed.
4. Make payment for your application form with ATM card on the admissions portal to continue the application process.
5. Complete and Submit your application.
6. Login with the same email and password used for the application form for your Post-UTME examination with the link below:
For further enquiries, call +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936.