PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Insight & Projects Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000294
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Marketing – PZ Wilmar
- Identify, Manage Consumer Insights and Drive Innovations towards business objectives.
- The Business requires a manager who will drive Business growth through deep Consumer, Customer, and market understanding that inform strong strategy for the Brands as well as manage multiple new product development projects from ideation to launch.
- Drive and manage Marketing research towards uncovering insights to deliver business goals.
- Monitor data on trends on Consumer behaviour, Market and Competition and advise the business as appropriate; proactively provide a comprehensive view of the Consumer, Customer, Market and our Brands
- Manage all aspects of research, including partnering with key stakeholders to frame problems, briefing, designing research methodologies, implementing high-quality data collection, and analysing results.
- Translate research findings into clear and actionable insights through thoughtful data collection, in-depth analysis, sharp observations, smart story-telling, and compelling presentations.
- Relationship management with partners (agencies) on research. Will be a point of contact/owner for a wide variety of marketing data sources.
- Identify, manage and develop new product initiatives in line with Business goals
- Manage and oversee multiple development projects from initial concept to launch via the in-house process.
- Ensure effective communication across relevant stakeholders regarding requirements actions and timelines to deliver new product development initiatives
- Coach and mentor project managers at the Business unit level.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- A Degree in Social Sciences or related courses from a reputable university.
- A Post Graduate degree in related field/s would be a plus.
- Project management qualifications would be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a reputable research agency or experience of Consumer Insights and Project management within the FMCG industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Time management skills.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, reporting & presentation skills.
- Be a good team player.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online