Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, one of the leading fund management companies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to fill the position of a Deputy Managing Director.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for providing transformational leadership to the organization, developing and executing strategic plans for growth, creating methods, procedures, and processes of accountability and measures to ensure profitability.
Business Development and Market Expansion:
- Develop business strategy that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration
- Manage the business development and business operations, oversee all operations, and ensure that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base
- Manage and develop key relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop a culture for the business focused on sales and customer service
- Assess and analyze new market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business.
- Formulate and execute detailed business plans to accomplish the Group’s goal by focusing on cost-effective operations and market development
Strategy Formulation and Execution:
- Monitor the execution of implemented strategy and ensure that action steps are feasible
- Facilitates strategy sessions to enlighten employees on changes to strategy and provides clarification if required
- Set the principles governing strategy execution, foresees possible risks, and create actions steps to mitigate
- Coordinates the periodic review of strategy and ensures the feasibility of executing
- Ensure clarity and understanding of the corporate strategy across the board.
- Develop a perspective on key global insurance services and how they impact customer challenges
- Review of strategies and policy documents.
- Liaise with the Executive team to further define, scope, and articulate the details behind the strategy to enable successful implementation.
- Supports Director with proposed legislative changes and regulations concerning insurance protection, provides data in support of drafting testimony and fiscal notes, drafts and implements revisions to the Insurance Manual and other division materials, and provides guidance to Division personnel.
- Analyzes Insurance Review submissions and participates in the Insurance Review Committee process for sensitive, complex and/or high-value claims.
- Supports the activities of the Litigation Manager, the Senior Underwriting Manager, and the Loss Management Specialist; contributes to the development of these programs and ensures goals and outcomes are met. As required, provides direct support and coverage in their absence.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years experience
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Insurance Nigeria or related professional body
Key Competency Requirements:
- Strategic Development and Client Acquisition
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Client Management
- Financial Management
- Investment, Risk, and Portfolio Management.
- Corporate Governance
- Stakeholders Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (inclusive of credentials) by clicking on the link above.
- Please ensure your CV has information about your skills, qualifications, and experience.