General Electric – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EID Undergraduate Intern – Services
Job No: R3656590
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria.
- The role requires working closely with assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site.
- This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including:
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
Qualifications / Requirements
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online