Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ERP & HCM Cloud Applications Sales Representative
Job Code: 22000A7S
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month.
- In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else.
- In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud.
- We need you to be passionate, entrepreneurial, collaborative, a problem solver who thinks on their feet, who is innovative, has sold enterprise-level software and believes in being consultative and having fun whilst you work.
- Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps.
- To develop and maintain the long-term relationship between Oracle and designated customers to support Applications Cloud/SaaS revenue growth.
- Works towards an allocated License and Applications Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) sales revenue target in Nigeria.
- Reports to Applications Sales Director
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with his Technology Sales Representative counterpart as well as Senior Apps Account Manager
- Works to identify and cover all organisations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion in the region.
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Pre Sales, Marketing and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return form the assigned set of accounts
- Works towards an allocated License sales and Applications Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) sales revenue target
- Winning new ERP & HCM license and Applications Cloud/SaaS sales revenue in line with targets
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management/c-suite relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address Sector requirements
- Developing profiles of targeted accounts
- Defining appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
- Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Generating and following up on leads
- Qualifying leads and prioritising opportunities
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct campaigns
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
- Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle’s current and future application/technology products and services
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to the industry sector.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- At least 7 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector
- Excellent relationships within the Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail or Distribution and/or Public Sector industry in Nigeria
- Proven track record of selling complex IT enterprise solutions
- Understanding and experience in selling Cloud solutions is a plus
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Enterprise applications solutions, including ERP & HCM
- Fluent in English is a must
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
- Understanding of the enterprise software market
- Self-starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
- Excellent account management and organisational skills
- Team player
- Hunter profile, drives to close opportunities.
- The rewards for your contribution include a highly competitive base salary, commission and benefits package plus a continuous training program in a structured environment that is world-class.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).