Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility & Administrative Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of Facility management, coordination of Support Services team and facility administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates building management and related vendors such as Repairs, cleaning crews, landscaping, and speciality vendors
- Monitor utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervises routine inspections of interior, exterior areas and follow up to ensure the office environment is free of safety hazards, trash and other foreign materials
- Ensures that all structures, renovation projects or additions comply with safety, health and environmental regulations and laws
- Supervises facility rental services and negotiates lease terms.
- Coordinates and implements office relocations including selecting and managing commercial moving vendors.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts and other providers for services including cleaning, catering etc
- Responsible for the management of the Club House, Egbin Dormitory etc
- Manages building and maintenance issues such as Canteen equipment maintenance, cleaning issues, plumbing repairs etc
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Prepare monthly and annual reports for the Head Support Services
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Support Services.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, Civil Engineering, or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification like NEBOSH, PMP, CFM (Certified Facility Manager) will be an added advantage
- Eight (8) – Ten (10) years related professional work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills
- Accurate and precise attention to details
- Goal oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Well versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Good knowledge of Ms office suite.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 2nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.