Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist – Wireline Service
Reference ID: R46795
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
- Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Join our Field Service team:
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the Best
- As a Field Specialist – Wireline, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects.
- You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As a Field Specialist – Wireline, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required
- Have at least 5 years experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services ( advanced open/close-hole services)
- Have the ability to identify the proper product and service for simple to complex applications.
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Work in a Way that Works for You
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online