Flutterwave Graduate Trainee 2022 Recruitment. Flutterwave 2022 Graduate Trainee Development Program is open till position is filled. Apply for Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program – Non Engineering Track
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Graduate Trainee Development Program
Employment Type: Trainee
- The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country.
- The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success.
- Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program
- The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session.
- After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day to day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities along the course of the 12 mon
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments ongoing projects.
- Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
- A First Degree
- Physically based in Nigeria
- Only eligible if you graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2 week onboarding sessions
- Willing to commit to 12 months
- Keen interest into the world of fintech
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online