Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Officer – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all the objectives of investigation in the Group are met.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyse financial data and trace discrepancies
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Set up meetings and schedule interview sessions
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations
- Maintain the investigation file
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting or any related course.
- Professional Qualifications will be a plus.
- 2 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.