Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of BSS, West Africa & Morocco
Job ID: 666023
About this Opportunity
- The Head of BSS Hub West Africa (WA) & Morocco will join Market Area Middle East and Africa (MMEA) Digital Services BSS Domain and will be responsible for Driving our BSS portfolio including Charging, Mediation, Billing, Catalog and Order Management, CPQ, and Digital Experience solutions for Customer Unit West Africa and Morocco (CU WAM).
- In this role, you will also be leading a team of Solution Architects and Service Engineers located within this geographical hub with delivery assignments within Hub, CU WAM, and potential needs across MMEA.
- You will be working closely with Service Delivery Units, Digital Services Solution Area BSS, PMO and CU Digital Services Teams.
- The Head of BSS Hub West Africa will report to MMEA Head of BSS.
What You Will Do
- Lead Solution Architects and Service Engineers within West Africa Hub Countries.
- Fulfil SAs and SIs for the different projects and sales opportunities within CU WAM, Hub WA, and assignments across MMEA related to BSS portfolio
- Responsible for team members competence build up in BSS portfolio (Charging, Mediation, Billing, Catalog and Order Management, CPQ, and Digital Experience solutions)
- Responsible for the Utilization and Billability of the team members and ensure that it meets the Organizational targets
- BSS Resource forecast for the assigned CU, leveraging on the sales funnel and the proper understanding of the need during the project execution
- Ensure meeting organizational hygiene monthly for time reporting and zero missing hours
- Set Individual Performance Goals and Development goals for each team member that ensures the fulfilment of the domain growth objectives.
- Follow up on Individual Performance Goals regularly with individual team members and set performance improvement plan when necessary.
- Apply the proper delivery model to ensure right delivery efficiency.
- CU Point of Escalations for BSS Portfolio including working with PMO on Resource fulfilment, Delivery Mix and act as interface towards Global Service Delivery organization
- Collaborate and work closely with the Support organization to find the root cause analysis of key and critical problems/CSRs and issues by providing domain expertise and involving the right support from Design unit, and global Solution Areas.
- Support for BSS industrialization automation and drive adoption within hub and in support of CU This includes and not limited to onboarding projects to Rosetta, automated Upgrade using Rosetta, Test Automation, CI/CD, and re-use assets for design and integration, Managed Live Node activity, and Security
- Prepare service delivery assets and promote the adoption of the global assets developed by the respective Solution area and Service delivery organization. Report MA needs on specific assets development.
- Drive the growth by identifying new leads, opportunities and add on sales
- Handle stakeholder relationship and needs for BSS portfolio
- Secure BSS financial performance for assigned CU.
You Will Bring
- University Degree in Engineering / ICT, Higher university degree such as an MBA considered a merit
- Strong personal track record, including Leadership roles and minimum 12 years of Experience in sales, Presales and delivery
- Strong track record delivering Charging, Billing, Mediation, Catalog and Order Management, and General BSS Portfolio and Solutions
- Strong technical competences around full BSS Suite
- Strong interpersonal, cultural, social and presentation skills
- Proven record to manage cost center budget, including utilization and billability targets
- Track record for working in high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven organization
- Strong record in leadership and ability to delivery significant impact across matrixed organizations
- Promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & Supervising Resources within solid line and dotted line teams across multiple countries
- Broad technical understanding, Problem-solving ability, Creative thinking, Consultative Approach
- The position is preferred to be based in the Hub Countries. The final location of the position will be agreed with the Head of SA BCC upon finalizing the candidate.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online