Kradot Limited is a humanitarian organization that is committed in creating positive impact in the lives of different individuals especially those at a higher risks. We have team of committed individuals who are goal driven. We provide top-notch services to our clients within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representation.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
N85,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.