Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Security Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering – Information Security
- The team is looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering design, analysis, and support for routers, firewalls, networks, and operating systems.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Research, designs, and implements information security solutions for organization systems and products that comply with all applicable security policies and standards
- Works with IT and internal and external business partners to ensure that security is factored in the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration process of hardware and software
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to improve network, system, and application architectures
- Examines network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents
- Assists in the review and update of information security policies, architectures, and standards
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- B.Sc or MA in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in information security, especially in a security engineering role
- Relevant technology and security certifications – One or more of CEH, CompTIA S+, AWS/Azure Certifications
- Technical expertise in network security knowledge, to include VPN, Firewall, network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server security, and wireless security
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Practical experience with database security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, and anti-malware
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g. Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Good judgment and a sense of urgency, and demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Highest ethical standards and values
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong decision making skill
- Instinctive and creative
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online