Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering – Information Security
About the Role
- The team is looking for an IT support analyst who will provide front-line support to help users handle issues with computer programs, hardware, and peripherals.
- In this role, the IT support analyst quickly responds to user concerns, examines issues with applications and equipment, and develops and deploys solutions to keep computers working as intended.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be;
- Setting up new workstations for new employees and ensuring they work properly before the new employee starts
- Responsible for moving and re-installing entire workstations or specific components from workstations
- Testing and deployment of new applications within the organization to ensure the software has been installed correctly
- Provide technical support to company employees, whether in person or remotely
- Monitor the company’s hardware and software to ensure it meets the requirements.
- Identify ageing hardware and software, reporting their findings to an Infrastructure manager.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- B.Sc or MA in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 2+ years of proven experience in an IT Role
- Experience working with error and solution tracking systems
- Good knowledge of internet security
- High degree of technical aptitude, knowing how hardware and software interact, and able to identify problems when they occur
- Has good judgment and a sense of urgency, and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Highest ethical standards and values
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills
- Instinctive and creative
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online