Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Business Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Legal & Compliance
- As a Legal Business Partner, you will provide guidance and support to the Legal & Compliance department regarding legal and other related matters and ensure the company’s is protected against legal risks.
- Provide sound advice on corporate, commercial and legal issues and matters, to Renmoney as well as its various business units and departments.
- Manage Renmoney’s litigation portfolio and liaise with its external counsels and solicitors.
- Review and draft contracts and agreements to ensure that they are in compliance with all applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Contract negotiation.
- Efficiently assess and mitigate legal risks across the entire Business.
- Assist the Head, Legal and Compliance with any other duties or projects as required.
- LLB Degree from an accredited University.
- At least seven (7) years post-call experience.
- Corporate / Commercial law experience in a reputable law firm or in a CBN regulated entity.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Have in-depth knowledge of regulatory and international business law.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured and hierarchical settings.
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online