Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MFS Business Analyst
About this Opportunity
- Mobile Money Business Analyst role is accountable for the design and ownership of Mobile Money’s common core solution in Nigeria.
- This role will support to design of solutions and take the role of solution architect in delivery projects!
- You will engage your Ericsson Business Area counterpart to ensure the solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap!
What you will do:
- Work closely with customers to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement capturing workshop to ensure all business requirements are gathered as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in the communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly Ericsson Converged Wallet platform roadmap for OPCO-specific use cases.
- Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign-off from MTN respective stakeholders as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterparts on MTN MoMo Platform Service catalogue and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalogue versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities and that are not generating revenue or usage is showing a constant decline trend.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through the demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Responsible for the value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Support Head of Mobile Money technology.
You will bring:
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Mobile Money and EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas’ experience required
- Leadership skills with a focus on team performance.
- Result-oriented with a customer-first demeanour.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online