About the job
The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and technical depth about the company and the industry. This is essential as they will be a central person in the decision making process, working with multiple individuals across different teams when necessary. As a result, they will also be overseeing specific personnel.
- Work with medium to large scale environments (2000+ users).
- Manage daily operations
- Oversee multiple personnel
- Help with onboarding and training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 Years of experience in Security operation field.
- Experience in leading a security team in complex environment.
- Excellent understanding of users and customer’s security requirements.
- Deep practical experience in variety of security architectures.
- Experience in planning and operation of security solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Team player who can get along with others both inside and outside the company.
- Must have professional experience in most of below security technologies:
- Firewalls (NGFW, UTM) …. (Is a must)
- WAF solutions. …. (Is a must)
- Mail Antispam.
- Remote access VPN.
- Endpoint solution.
- Two factor Authentication solutions
- Sandboxing solutions
- Anti DDOS solution. …. (Is a must)
- Web proxies.
- NAC Solutions. …. (Is a must)
- Vulnerability scanning solutions.
- DLP solution.
Also Apply: Digital Marketing Officer at PwC Mauritius
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Organized.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online