Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technicians
- Understanding of the basic principle behind power generation
- Knowledge of industry, plant, company, equipment, scientific, technical, tool, safety, and personnel terminology.
- Knowledge of how systems interrelate and the impact of this interrelationship on plant operations.
- Knowledge of the location of equipment, basic knowledge of how the equipment operates and normal operating parameters.
- Ability to observe and identify abnormalities and deviations.
- Ability to identify and report out of compliance or unsafe conditions.
- Ability to use tools such as hand tools, power tools, and machine tools machine tools, (lathes, drill presses, milling machines, bench and surface grinders, dividing heads).
- Ability to measure accurately
- Ability to recognize types, shapes, and sizes of materials and equipments.
- Knowledge of the relevant safety standards and procedure.
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations
Qualification & Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 2nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.