Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packet Core Integration Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
You Will Bring
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on Bachelor Level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 8+
- Deployment and integration experience on HLR, HSS, UDC, subscriber database and virtualization.
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online