CWAY Water is undoubtedly today rated as the No.1 Nigerian market brand for 18.9 litre dispenser refilling water and dispenser machines. CWAY Water company is currently the Nigeria’s largest and the most advanced Refilling Water Plant in operations with daily sales stands at thousands of tons of treated drinking water and thus contributing immensely improving the healthy lifestyle of numerous Nigerians. Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria | Job Vacancies | Career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Employment & Job Vacancies
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Recruitment 2022, Employment & Job Vacancies
- US Embassy Recruitment 2022, Employment & Job Vacancies (₦538k Monthly) – SSCE/Diploma/Degree | U.S. Mission Portal
- Bauhaus Group Recruitment, Employment & Job Vacancies
- Etisalat UAE Recruitment, Employment & Job Vacancies