West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preventive and Predictive Mechanical and Utility Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Technical Services
- Ensure asset reliability.
- Ensure smooth operation of plant through preventive and predictive maintenance techniques. To minimize the risk & impact of failure and breakdowns of any asset.
- Ensure 100% plant availability through Good preventive and predictive maintenance practices.
- Execute preventive & Predictive maintenance of complete plant machines stationary and rotary. And complete tasks in planned schedule.
- Create list of equipment, critical equipment list.
- Create critical spare part list and assure minimum stock always through min-max-reorder quantities
- Support the team in listing the material requirement for Annual maintenance of plant.
- Check and keep all the special tool record.
- MTTR and MTBF report.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Engineering Degree preferably Mechanical
- 7-10 years of experience in manufacturing field of plant capacities of 500 TPD and above.
- Preferable experience in bulk food grains and liquid handling
- At least 50,000 tons solid storage.
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online