La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recovery Supervisor
Location: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
- Supervises Recovery Officers in designated areas
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees.
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
Quality control and production arrears management:
- Ensure the recovery of written off loans
- Monitor customer file and late payment in arrears
- Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the field of late payment by customers
- Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid instalments
- Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
- Achieve given recovery targets
- Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difficulty of the customer found
- Ensure recovering unpaid instalments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
- Checking loan agreements.
- Guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance.
- Monitoring customers’ compliance to timeline.
- Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers – external legal stakeholders in the collection – insurers
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline
- At least Seven (7) years work experience in recovery management
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of word processing;
- Proven spreadsheet skills;
- Good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value-driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures;
- Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online