About the job
- Good Knowledge of ISO 2700x standards
- Familiar with data privacy and its related international regulations.
- Good Knowledge of Technical security controls “Firwalls, IPS/IDS ..etc”
- Good Knowledge of cybersecurity risk management tools and methodologies.
- Good Knowledge of system administration (Windows/Linux).
- Good knowledge of IT and telecom networks.
- Familiar with security testing solutions.
-Knowledge of pen-testing tools and techniques.
-Knowledge of OWASP Top Ten.
-Contribute in creating, developing, updating, communicating and enforcing InfoSec policies & procedures.
-Make sure that information security policy is applied over the company.
-Contribute in developing and conducting InfoSec training and awareness.
-Maintain the InfoSec Program documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online