Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect (Core & Cloud)
Job ID: 678355
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Core & Cloud Solution Architect, to drive assigned opportunities and deliveries.
- You will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will be driving opportunities and deliveries in all Core & Cloud sub-domains, Packet Core, CS Core, Unified Data Management and Policy, VoLTE and Evolved Communication, Mobile Switching, Signaling Solutions, Cloud Native Infrastructure, NFVI and Software Defined Infrastructure.
- You will be working closely with Service Delivery Units, Solution Area OSS, Core & Cloud, PMO and the account team.
- The Solution Architect OCC will report to The Head of Service Delivery MTN West Africa.
What You Will Do
- Define the technical solutions for Core & Cloud projects.
- Drive pre-sales activities, produce solution maps and documents, cost estimation and Statement of Work.
- Drive feasibility studies, network impact reports and test strategies for green field deployments, upgrades, expansions and migrations.
- Act as a SPOC for all Core & Cloud solution engagements towards the customer and the Market Area teams.
- Establish thought leadership through delivering customer presentations and webinars.
- Support operational activities by working closely with the team responsible for deployment, upgrade, integration and testing.
You Will Bring
- Education: University Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience as a Core & Cloud Solution Architect. Proven experience in Packet Core (EPC), CS Core, vIMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, UDM/UDC, DSC, PCRF/SAPC, NFVi and Cloud native.
- Previous experience as a services engineer or equivalent.
- E2E technical understanding.
- OSS solution architecture experience is an advantage.
- 5G experience is an advantage.
- E2E technical understanding.
- Decision making and “just do it” demeanor.
- Leading, presenting and communicating with internal and external partners at C-level.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Business and Commercial acumen.
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online