Summit University, Offa has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its top-up degree/HND conversion programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for Summit University Top-Up Degree / HND Conversion admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa Top-Up Degree / HND Conversion Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Summit University Top-Up Degree/HND Conversion Courses
College of Applied and Natural Sciences
- BSc Biochemistry 08032182510
- BSc Computer Science 07051344763
- BSc Microbiology 08065587196
College of Management and Social Sciences
- BSc Mass Communication 08032182510
- BSc Accounting 07037831001
- BSc Business Administration 08063783585
- BSc Political Science 07033268207
- BSc Economics 08034614045
SEE ALSO: NYSC 2022 Batch ‘B’: Physical Verification of Credentials & Travel Documents of Foreign Trained Graduates
How to Apply for Summit University Top-Up & HND Conversion Admission Form
- Visit www.summituniversity.edu.ng/topup
- Click create account.
- Fill the required form and sign up.
- Proceed to log in after creating an account.
- Proceed to make an application fee payment of 5000 naira via your portal.
- Once payment is succesful, complete the different sections of the online application.
- Cross-check your details and make the final submission.
For more information on admission requirements, go to www.summituniversity.edu.ng. For all candidates, the tuition fee is NGN 120,000 per session. Students at Summit University in Offa, Kwara State, have the option of paying in three instalments per session. Students must also pay NGN 10.000 per semester for utility and administrative expenses.