Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Northcote Postgraduate Scholarships for studies in Australia. The scholarship is awarded by the Northcote Trust, and administered on the Trust’s behalf by the Britain-Australia Society.
The awards are to enable students to undertake a higher degree at an Australian university for up to three years. Interested and eligible students who are passionate about studying in Australia are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northcote Trust
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Australia
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Northcote Postgraduate Scholarships 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess the credentials to apply for a postgraduate study programme at an Australian educational institution.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- All fields of studies are eligible.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Payment of compulsory university fees and charges
- Covers visa costs
- An economy return airfare to Australia
- A generous living allowance, paid quarterly.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Northcote Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 are to complete an application form and submit same by the application deadline. Applicants will also be required to submit the following supporting documents:
- A summary CV with contact details
- A statement from the applicant on the proposed course (1 or 2 pages)
- A statement of why the study must be undertaken in Australia
- Two references, on the form provided, from persons able to assess the academic potential and character of the applicant
- A firm offer from the university. If no offer has yet been obtained then a statement from the host institution in Australia indicating that programme of study can be appropriately pursued there and that the candidate is eligible and has been given provisional acceptance.
Application Deadline: 26th August 2022