University of Cambridge Newnham College International Students Scholarships is now open for applications from suitably qualified postgraduate students who wish to enrol for a program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Every year, Newnham offers scholarships for students about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D. These scholarships are normally match-funded with other bodies, including the Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding, to make up the full scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding
Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: M.Phil or Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Top 10 Engineering Scholarships in Canada to Apply for Without IELTS
DETAILS | University of Cambridge International Scholarships
The University of Cambridge Newnham College offers several scholarships to high intellectual candidates in the following scholarships program:
- Anna Watkins Scholarship
- The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- Cambridge Australia Studentship
- Dorothy Whitelock Studentship
- Hilda Richardson Scholarship
- Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarship
- Margaret Anstee Studentship
- Mary Anne Ewart Scholarship
- Mary Rogers Scholarship
- Menca de Leoni Scholarship
- Muir Wood Scholarship
- Rhoda M. Dorsey Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be in full-time program
- Applicants must about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D
- Applicants must have first degree in relevant discipline
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Preference will be given to students who select Newnham as their first or second choice College.
See Also: Study and Work Opportunities in USA: Top Universities and Scholarships without IELTS
How-to-Apply: The University Postgraduate Admissions Office processes applications for the majority of postgraduate courses.
Students applying for a scholarship must indicate on their Postgraduate Admissions application form that they wish to be considered for Cambridge Scholarships in order to be eligible for Newnham scholarships.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022