Kradot Limited is a humanitarian organization that is committed in creating positive impact in the lives of different individuals especially those at a higher risks. We have team of committed individuals who are goal driven. We provide top-notch services to our clients within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Personnel
Locations: Ikeja, Maryland, Iyana Ipaja – Lagos & Berger – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle existing and prospective customers’ inquiries, requests and complaints via phone calls, emails, live chat and across all social media platforms.
- Contribute to revenue generation through renewal calls & emails, up-selling & cross-selling to new & old customers.
- Provide detailed information of company’s services to new & old customers for easy on-boarding & to assist in their decision-making process
- Provide first contact resolution to customer complaints within stipulated time limit and escalate difficult issues to respective unit for prompt resolution
- Build and nurture positive relationships and trust with customers through open interactive communication.
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in customer support/tele sales
- Experience in startups or start up development activities is a plus.
- Experience in E-commerce activities.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience
- Adept in client relations and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent and engaging communication (oral and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Persuasive skills.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.