Bauhaus Group is a full house of multidisciplinary professionals offering creative, innovative and comprehensive services in all facets of Real Estate Development, Project Development, Development Finance and General Development Consultancy. Incorporated as a Private Limited Liability company in August 1986, Bauhaus is a wholly owned Nigerian company with offices in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and New Jersey, USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / IT Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer/IT Specialist is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color.
- The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents, trade show materials and web graphics. In addition the candidate will be responsible for supporting the HBDM by performing market research, market analysis, and maintaining customer relationship management tools. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges.
- The candidate also seeks to have a broader role in the business success by being involved in strategic marketing functions.
- In collaboration with the HBDM, the Graphic Designer/IT Specialist responsible for developing company images and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital and print form and by leveraging a proven graphics ability with great attention to details.
- The role also includes a marketing function where the candidate will perform market research, collect publicly available information to identify market segments, competitive landscape, and positioning strategies.
- Responsible for the development, designing and management of major and minor web application, websites, social media content, graphic multimedia, GUIs, layout and coding
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners, websites, etc. for print and digital collateral
- Translate the company’s marketing or informational content into all functional website and social media platforms
- Identify, implement and analyze trends, insights, traffic flow and performance metrics
- Ensure the usage of the company website and all other social media platforms as a functional tool for the marketing of the company’s projects, and boost company image
- Provide technical support for all IT related issues and software updates and maintenance
- Utilize data to support the development of innovative programs or services
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and recommend new initiatives to grow the organization
- Establish creative direction for the company and brand guidelines and expectation
- Liaise with all departments to organize new marketing campaigns etc.
- Coordinate any third party marketing services
- Manage execution of materials at vendors
- Manage, review and execute SEO/SEM strategies and AdWords campaigns
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Information Systems, Design, Fine Arts or other relevant fields
- MSc / MBA and/or field related certifications
- 3+ years of experience is preferred
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for aesthetics and details
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Proven knowledge and technical skills in using Search Engine Optimization
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV summarizing qualifications for this posting and why they believe they deserve this position to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.