Bauhaus Group is a full house of multidisciplinary professionals offering creative, innovative and comprehensive services in all facets of Real Estate Development, Project Development, Development Finance and General Development Consultancy. Incorporated as a Private Limited Liability company in August 1986, Bauhaus is a wholly owned Nigerian company with offices in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and New Jersey, USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business Development & Marketing (HBDM)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, identify profitable business opportunities, and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Plan, develop and execute business & marketing strategies
- Implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions
- Establish and implement appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns
- Identify, source, pitch and tend to existing and potential clients within the market
- Conduct market research to understand the competition, opportunities, and customers
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results
- Ensure the growth and diversification of the company through the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and cash flow
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to the HR & CEO.
- Participate in fundraising ventures and expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee the company’s daily operations and the work of executives (IT, Sales, Operations, etc.)
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners and manage these relationships.
We’re Looking For:
- B.Sc / BA in Real Estate, Architecture, Business Administration, Marketing/Public Relations or other relevant fields
- MSc/MBA is a plus
- General Manager role in commercial real estate.
- Experience working with investors (Investors from a REIT is a plus)
- Significant Real Estate and/or Construction exposure
- 4+ years of experience is preferred
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Real Estate industry and the relevant laws that govern it
- Possess strong project management skills including meeting project deadlines.
- Must have experience in drafting proposals, producing quality marketing materials and a strong eye towards graphics and visual presentations
- Works well independently and with a team and can build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Possess high computer literacy and exceptional and professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with proven attention to detail
- Ability to structure sales quota goals and meet revenue expectations
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of sales and marketing objectives
- Initiative and resourceful: can take charge and make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources.
- Ambitious and goal oriented – committed to driving revenue and profit.
- Resilient especially in the face of adversity
- Detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through is essential.
- Possess outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Innovative, creative problem solver and great decision maker
- Must be great at analyzing and interpreting data.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV summarizing qualifications for this posting and why you believe you deserve this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.