Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International students with financial need who intend to study in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarships aims to provide financial support to foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bavarian Minsitry of Science, Research and the Arts, the DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Hof University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- International students must be a resident in Germany
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023 for international students are to complete an online application form. Applicants will be required to provide the following supporting documents:
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment.
- Latest transcript of records
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport).
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2022