Lamborghini Urus is the first Super Sport Utility Vehicle in the world to merge the soul of a super sports car with the functionality of an SUV. Powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine producing 650 CV and 850 Nm of torque, Urus accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 3.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 190 mph. The design, performance, driving dynamics and driving emotion flow effortlessly into this visionary approach to Lamborghini DNA.
Lamborghini Urus Model
Lamborghini Urus is not just an SUV, it’s a super SUV, and could actually be crowned king of SUVs. This speed god presents an audacious outlook and makes its riders feel like a king. It’s the best-selling model of the Lamborghini brand.
The 2021 Lamborghini Urus comes in a single trim level, but you can always tailor it to fit your taste. The Urus shares base components with other luxurious vehicles such as the Bentley, Porsche, and Audi models. Standard features you will find include:
- 21-inch wheels
- Carbon-ceramic brakes
- Rear-axle torque-vectoring system plus four-wheel steering (enhances cornering agility)
- The adjustable air suspension system
- Active roll control (minimizes body roll when cornering)
- Adaptive LED headlights
- Power-adjustable, heated front seats
- Digital instrument cluster
- Dual-screen infotainment system
- Navigation system
- Wireless device charging
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Also Check: Top 10 Cheap Cars and their Prices
Every Urus including 2019, 2020, and 2021 models also comes standard with:
- Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Urus and the vehicle in front)
- Blind-spot monitoring (alerts you if a vehicle in the next lane over is in your blind spot)
- Head-up display (displays important information in your sightline onto the windshield)
Lamborghini Urus Exterior
You can’t miss the sight of the Lamborghini Urus on the road. The exterior comes expertly designed with Lamborghini badges, LED headlights, and taillights with Y-shaped LED daytime running lights, typical of not only the 2021 model but also the 2020 and 2019 models.
Also Check: Mercedes Benz G63 Price, Reviews And Buying Guide
The Urus also comes endowed with massive 21-inch alloy wheels housed in angular wheel arches with four quad mortar pipes sticking out from the rear.
Lamborghini Urus Interior
The interior of the Urus comes fully loaded with state-of-the-art features which assure comfort and practicality. 2021 model comes with the latest infotainment technology and luxurious dashboard look. The same goes for the 2019 and 2020 models. It also has an 8-speaker audio system that allows USB and Bluetooth Connection. 21-inch wheels are standard, but 22 or 23 inches are also available. Basically, two easy-to-navigate touch screens with huge icons control every function of the car.
2021 Urus comes with heated and power-adjustable seats for 5 people, while the 2019 model comes with a seating capacity of 4. As standard, there are two deeply bolstered sport bucket seats in its front row, and a three-across bench seat in its second row. In the four-seat setup, dual second-row bucket seats are added.
Again, the interior is incredibly spacious, just perfect for a family ride or a cruise with friends. You feel like a king within with its comfortable leather seats, aluminium trim, and some carbon fibre all well placed inside this vehicle.
Lamborghini Urus Engine And Performance
One of the coolest things about the Urus is the speed. During its first debut in 2017, Lamborghini Urus had the official title as the world’s fastest production SUV. The Urus is said to have a top speed of 190 mph, trotting from 0 to 60 mph in 3.1, and going a quarter-mile11.3 seconds at 121 mph. Powering that speed is a twin-turbo V-8 that makes a massive 641 horsepower 627 lb-ft of torque, together with a permanent all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Driving the Urus gives you an athletic feeling with quick steering and stable high-speed cornering. The speed monster can give a mere rumbling sound when it’s idle, but mehn, when at full throttle it gives a bold, cute howl as if to scare other vehicles away.
If you need to come to a stop abruptly, you need not fear, standard carbon-ceramic brakes ensure that the Urus stops as well as it goes—braking from 70 mph to a stop in 149 feet.
Lamborghini Urus Fuel Economy
The Urus is a guzzler, but nevertheless, how much it drinks depends on your driving lifestyle. On average, the Urus will deliver 12 mpg in the city and 17 mpg on the highway.
Lamborghini Urus Safety Features
With the speed and other outlandish features the Urus comes with, it is only expected that it comes with impressive safety features as well. Some of its safety features include:
- Standard adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go technology
- Standard blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert
- Available self-parking assist
- Nice vision camera
Lamborghini Urus Price
|2021 Lamborghini Urus||Start from $457,390 (₦190 million)|
|2020 Lamborghini Urus||Start from $385,170 (₦160 million)|
|2019 Lamborghini Urus||Start from $250,361 (₦104 million)|
Lamborghini Urus Specification
- EPA Classification Standard SUV 4WD
- Drivetrain All Wheel
- Engine Type and Required Fuel Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8
- Displacement (liters/cubic inches) 4.0 L/244
- Fuel System Gasoline Direct Injection
- Maximum Horsepower @ RPM 641 @ 6000
- Maximum Torque @ RPM 626 @ 2250
- Transmission Description Automatic w/OD
- Number of Transmission Speeds 8
- First Gear Ratio (:1) 4.71
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) 3.14
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) 2.11
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) 1.67
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) 1.28
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) 1.00
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) 0.84
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1) 0.67
- Reverse Ratio (:1) 3.32
Fuel Economy and Range
- Range, city/highway (miles) 270.00 / 382.50
- EPA Fuel Economy, combined/city/highway (mpg) 14 / 12 / 17
- Fuel Capacity / Gas Tank Size 22.5
- Wheelbase (inches) 118.2
- Length (inches) 201.3
- Width, without mirrors (inches) 79.4
- Height (inches) 64.5
- Front Track Width (inches) 66.7
- Rear Track Width (inches) 67.3
- Minimum Ground Clearance (inches) 6.2
- Passenger / Seating Capacity 5
Cargo Area Dimensions
- Cargo Space/Area Behind Front Row (cubic feet) 56.4
- Cargo Space/Area Behind Second Row (cubic feet) 21.8
- Cargo Space/Area Behind Third Row (cubic feet) 21.8
- Steering Type Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter / Radius, curb to curb (feet) 38.7
- Front Suspension Type Multi-Link
- Rear Suspension Type Multi-Link
- Brake Type 4-Wheel Disc
- Anti-Lock-Braking System 4-Wheel
- Front Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches) 17.3
- Rear Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches) 14.6
Wheels and Tires
- Front Wheel Size (inches) 21 X 9.5
- Front Wheel Material aluminum
- Front Tire Size P285/45YR21
- Rear Wheel Size (inches) 21 X 10.5
- Rear Wheel Material Aluminum
- Rear Tire Size P315/40YR21
- Base Curb Weight (pounds) 4844
2019 Lamborghini Urus
Wild styling and ferocious performance combine to help the 2019 Lamborghini Urus make an indelible mark on the SUV world. The Urus is Lamborghini’s second-ever sport ute, and it proves to have been worth the wait. Underneath its aggressively angled and scooped sheetmetal it shares its DNA with the Audi Q7 and the Q8 as well as with the Bentley Bentayga and the Porsche Cayenne very good genetics indeed.
Inside, occupants are treated to a dramatic cabin that’s classic Lambo. Jet-fighter design cues abound, with the start button hiding beneath a red flip cover and the gear shifter looking like a jet’s throttle. To the left of the shifter is a small lever that controls the six drive modes; to the right is another small lever marked “Ego” that allows you to customize your settings for powertrain, steering, and suspension.
2020 Lamborghini Urus
For 2020, Lamborghini leaves well enough alone by not making any significant changes to the Urus, However, the Urus isn’t all show and no go. Its 641-hp twin-turbo V-8 powertrain and standard all-wheel drive produce thundering sounds and otherworldly acceleration. Along with the agility and feedback of a sports car, this Lambo can tow heavy loads and tackle unmapped roads.
he 2020 Urus is the most affordable and useful model in the company’s high-priced portfolio. We’d pick one in the flashiest exterior pigments, the largest wheels (measuring 23 inches), and the upper and lower carbon-fiber packages for added visual flair. For consistency, we’d choose the colorful Sportivo faux-suede upholstery and the fully electric front seats with ventilation and massage. We’d also switch to the four-seat configuration, which adds rear-seat power adjustments and heated surfaces. The Bang & Olufsen audio system and rear-seat entertainment are worthwhile options along with the available Off-Road modes.
2021 Lamborghini Urus
Lamborghini makes the 2021 Urus more unmistakable—if that’s even possible—by giving it wilder paint options. These include either bright green, orange, or yellow as part of the new Pearl Capsule appearance package. This kit also adds contrasting 23-inch wheels as well as black trim pieces on the roof, rear diffuser, and spoiler.
Whether the exterior is coated in Giallo Inti (yellow), Arancio Borealis (orange), or Verde Mantis (green), the cabin’s upholstery is colored to match when paired with the new package. Along with several other fresh paint choices, the largest Lambo now has more standard driver assists (adaptive cruise control and blind-spot monitoring) and handful of other new standard and optional features.
The 2021 Urus is also more expensive than the outgoing model, with an extra $10,683 tacked onto its starting price. That may be the only thing about the Urus that goes unnoticed.
2022 Lamborghini Urus
The 2022 Lamborghini Urus doesn’t make any notable changes to the model. The super SUV is still powered by a 641-hp twin-turbo V-8 that pairs with an eight-speed automatic and all-wheel drive. The Italian automaker is known for introducing limited-edition models and special appearance packs, any of which could be added during the model year, Add the fact that it can haul more than two people and an ample amount of luggage and it’s also the best value in the Italian company’s lineup.
Our recommended version would play up its highly extroverted style with the new Pearl Capsule appearance package. We especially like it in the Verde Mantis green paint, which is offset by black exterior details and huge 23-inch wheels. The interior color scheme is set to match.