Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, one of the top ten (10) leading National Supermarket Chains in Nigeria, with diversified Consumer Goods, Retail, Quick Service Restaurants, Entertainment and Manufacturing is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full time
- The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the Organisation from the initial ideation through to completion.
- Manage all phases of projects, including team set-up, project design, coordination, and construction supervision.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Determine, define and agree on project scope and objectives with all stakeholders
- Predict resources needed to reach project objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress of the project.
- Manage internal (operations, supply chain, merchandisers, etc) and external (engineers, construction personnel, suppliers etc) stakeholders to achieve committed milestones
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Review all site specific issues and address them with internal and external departments as required.
- 5 – 8 years of project management related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification is required
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and materials as well as project management principles
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools. methodologies and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outline scope, budget and timeline.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online