Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
Locations: Lagos, Abia, Anambra, Kano and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales and Marketing
- Identify, onboard, and activate viable agents.
- Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
- Provide support on all activities related to agent onboarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile apps.
- Monitor Agents’ performance: Transactions count against set targets.
- Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the pricing model, product features, new initiatives, and other activities in the agency banking business.
- Ensure prompt completion of account opening/onboarding process.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
- Manage Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure consistent visits to Agent location to monitor transactions as well as Agent’s overall welfare.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are properly displayed.
- Periodic visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- B.Sc (Minimum of 2.1) in any discipline.
- NYSC Status: Completed
- A minimum of 6 months to two (2) years’ sales experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper, and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test!