Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a trusted provider of secure & innovative Digital Payment Products and Solutions in the Financial Technology industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Scrum Master must have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. He/She is responsible for the application of scrum to produce high-quality work, managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
- To oversee and guide software development teams in applying the Scrum framework and agile practices in the planning and execution of deliverables and performance monitoring.
- Managing project’s scope and timeline, ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values to improve processes and eliminating impediments
- Facilitate and champion the agile methodology by coaching and mentoring development teams and promoting the use of standards and best practices.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Ensures the team is utilizing Scrum/SAFe ceremonies effectively to maximize value delivery and facilitates Scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate internal communication and decision-making processes.
- Be the point of contact for external communications ( customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts, determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items to remove obstacles
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity and build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Monitoring and tracking project processes, performance, deliverables, and financials.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified Scrum master, SAFe preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks to deliver solutions.
- Experience with agile planning and development tools (e.g., Microsoft Azure DevOps).
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online