Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager – Pay
Department: Business Development
Employment type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
- Own the merchant growth targets by creating and maintaining a sales pipeline. The candidate is responsible for generating his/her own leads.
- Responsible for procuring, onboarding and managing strategic payment partners: Payment Acquirers, Payment Service Providers, Payment Wallets, SaaS Platforms, Referral Agents etc.
- Assist in merchant growth strategy and planning. E.g. Identify strategic verticals Launch international scheme based binance card in the region
- Lead and execute market launch plans in target markets. E.g. Company set-up, license application, resourcing.
- Provide strategic inputs on product direction and drive new business development initiatives e.g. loyalty and payout solutions. Candidate has to be up to date with both payment and crypto trends.
- Co-lead strategic marketing initiatives with merchants and strategic partners to drive greater brand awareness. E.g. Socials, campaigns, communications.
- Ensure products meet compliance and regulatory requirements by maintaining strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders. E.g. Regulators.
- 5+ years of proven success in a similar role that has experience across multiple leading payment firms. E.g. Payment Schemes/Network, Payment Acquirers/Gateways, Payment Wallets.
- Strong international/regional merchant and partner network.
- Strong regulatory experience about payment business in one or many jurisdictions
- Has 0-1 experience. I.e. building a business/project/product from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, very strong interpersonal.
- Problem solver, results-driven and hands-on.
- A passion for crypto and digital assets with an astute understanding of B2B client needs.
- Fluency in English is a must and business/advanced level of Chinese will be considered as an asset.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online