About the job
- Handling daily operation cases and tickets with the team.
- Install and maintain Security hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose security problems related to users and customers.
- Execute Security changes according to the preset plans during change windows.
- Contribute in POCs and solution testing before deployment in production.
- Manage assets utilization and determined the needs for replacement or upgrade.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Security trends and new threads.
- 2-4 Years of experience in Security field.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals (Routing & Switching).
- Good understanding of users and customer’s security requirements.
- Configure and troubleshoot site-to-site VPN between different vendor appliances.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Must have professional experience in multiple security technologies (at least 5 of the below):
-Firewalls (NGFW, UTM)…. (Is a must)
-WAF solutions. …. (Is a must)
-Remote access VPN.
-Two factor Authentication solutions
-Anti DDOS solution.
Also Apply: 9 Ways to Start Side Hustling From Home Now
-Vulnerability scanning solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online