Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is now accepting applications from arts and culture practitioners or professionals from the social sector for its 2022 Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Arts for Good Fellowship is July 25, 2022.
The SIF A4G Fellowship is an annual programme that aims to cultivate a community of practice that makes use of the transformative potential of arts and culture to bring about positive changes in society.
On a journey of learning, sharing, and working together, participants in the Fellowship come together from a variety of professional backgrounds, such as artists, arts administrators, creatives, programmers, and professionals working in the social sector.
Participating Fellows can expect to:
- build capacity by developing skills and new perspectives in running effective A4G initiatives
- connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen on using the arts for social change
- join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future A4G initiatives
To date, after four successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 126 Fellows from 23 nationalities.
Also Apply: Polytechnic University of Turin TOPOLITO Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students to Study in Italy
This Fellowship’s fifth edition will feature an intriguing hybrid format. The Fellowship’s online component focuses on capacity building through the exchange of diverse talents among Fellows of various cultural backgrounds.
Through interactive workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing, and networking events, Fellows will be able to expand their connections with each other and many stakeholders at the in-person meeting in Singapore. Fellows will have the opportunity to respond creatively to current difficulties encountered by social service organisations in Singapore. Fellows may also be able to attend some of the amazing events planned for Singapore Art Week 2023 in January!
- Applicant must be an arts and culture practitioner (e.g. artist, arts administrator, creative professional, arts educator or arts programmer) or professional from the social sector;
- Have a minimum of four years of professional practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Be able to attend all components of the programme;
- Have access to stable Internet connectivity;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be at least 21 years of age, and of any nationality;
- Be able to financially cover a part of your travel costs to, and stay in, Singapore.
The application form will take about 30 minutes to complete. This form allows the applicant to save and continue at a later date. Apply by Monday, 25 July 2022, 23:59hrs GMT +8. Applications that are late, incomplete, or received in other languages will not be considered.
Note that you will be required to submit your latest CV along with the relevant assets such as websites and supporting documents of 3 arts-based community projects you have been involved in. You are advised to prepare for it in advance.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.