About the job
- Provide customer and business insights to enable ‘Fact-Based’ decision making using analytical skills translating customer behavior data into business actions for ROI maximization.
Conduct primary market research studies covering both Consumer and B2B to enhance market and customer understanding. Manage the full research cycle from identification of research objectives to delivery of statistically reliable results. Interpret data from both quantitative and qualitative research studies.
Skills & Responsibilities:
1- Contribute to overall objectives of the Analytics & Insights team in developing analytical reports and analysis designed to communicate data and key findings effectively and to grow key metrics.
2- Plan, monitor and conduct analysis of customer information across all dimensions such as channel of subscription, campaign performance, demographic profiles, usage patterns, traffic distribution etc… to identify trends and make recommendations to improve performance
3-Manage the full research cycle from identification of research objectives to delivery of statistically reliable results.
- Conduct briefing sessions with marketing users to collect research requirements and set clear expectations for research deliverables
- Develop research briefs to clearly identify research objective and deliverables for the research agency.
- Work closely with the external research agencies with regard to field team trainings, project quality control, scheduling, logistics etc.
- Utilize online survey capability for research projects – to develop it as a viable data collection method for Etisalat research studies.
- Conduct data validation and analysis to ensure statistical significance and relevance of research data.
4- Conduct periodic scan of the different tracking studies, reports to identify growth potential and revenue opportunities across products and segments
5- Enhance existing tracking research reports
6- Work collaboratively with different function within the Analytics & insights function
7- Weekly reporting of CX feedback for all Sales channels.
8- Interaction with IT in managing in-house research solution.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing /Statistics.
- 4+ years of experience in handling primary market research projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
At Etisalat diversity is our strength and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We welcome and encourage all people to apply, regardless of gender, background, age and abilities. If you are a person of determination and require an adjustment or accommodation to the selection process, please send your request to DiversityEquity&[email protected]