Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Kano, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keeping an eye on competitor behaviour and sales strategies
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Maintaining the van in proper working order
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing would be advantageous.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a Van Salesman, or similar.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Must have good driving Skills
- Good knowledge of relevant roads.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select Sales and Marketing Executive In the “Program Applied for” section of the application form
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before starting the test.
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted, you must complete the test.